My good friend, comfortable first day of summer time. It’s a sizzling one out right here in Northern California at the moment — speculated to hit 101 levels Fahrenheit! Early this morning, very first thing, because it was already a lot heat, I let Connor run by the garden sprinklers. I’d’ve joined her besides I had already carried out my hair and make-up for the day, LOL!
Yup, I’ve been making an attempt recently to perform a little something-something with make-up, even when it’s sizzling. I’ve been on a roll lately with le face paint, and I don’t need to lose my momentum.
Right here’s what I’ve been doing recently
- Base: I begin by mixing a sheer, semi-matte basis on my cheeks and nostril, round my mouth and on my brow. I pat a sheer concealer beneath my eyes and set it with the tiniest quantity of powder. Then, I take a skunk brush, and I run it gently throughout every part to mix all of it collectively.
- Blush: Subsequent, I add some coloration to my cheeks. I layer a coral cream blush with heat golden bronzer, after which I mix them along with my fingers. To set the cream blush/bronzer combo, I load a blush brush with a heat golden bronzer and dirt it frivolously throughout my cheeks, nostril and alongside the sting of my face.
- Eyes and lips:For my eyes, I preserve it easy: forehead pencil, mascara, eyeliner on the waterline and a pat of bronze glitter shadow on my lids. To wrap all of it up, I layer a lip balm with sunscreen a pinkish nude lipstick.
And listed below are the merchandise in heavy rotation!
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Basis in 50 Beige
- Hourglass Veil Retouching Fluid in Sand
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Pure in Medium Golden
- Chanel Les Beiges Cream Blush in No. 20 and No. 22
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Pure in Give Me Solar
- Anastasia Forehead Wiz in Medium Brown
- Anastasia Clear Forehead Gel
- Ilia Gel Liner in Nightfall
- Hourglass Scattered Gentle Glitter Eyeshadow in Ray
- MAC Prolonged Play Perm Me Up Lash
- Solar Bum Lip Blam SPF 30
- MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick
How about you? What’s your present make-up routine for warm summer time days?
Your pleasant neighborhood magnificence addict,