Vieve Malbec Sunset Blush ($32.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a darker, reddish-plum with heat undertones and a semi-matte end. It had medium coloration protection in a single layer, which was buildable to full protection with two to 3 layers.
It had a thinner, considerably drier consistency that wasn’t as finely-milled as the common blush (nowadays, no less than!), and in consequence, it wasn’t as blendable or as spreadable over my pores and skin until it was actually matte (e.g. set totally with translucent powder) because it simply wished to stay the place it initially was utilized. I needed to closely buff it out to the purpose the place it might have disturbed any basis beneath it. This shade lasted for seven and a half hours earlier than fading noticeably.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Patrick Ta Oh She’s Different (Powder) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (95% comparable).
- Clinique Black Honey Pop (P, $21.00) is extra shimmery, extra muted, cooler (90% comparable).
- Lethal Cosmetics Echinopsis (P, $14.00) is lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- Rare Beauty Believe (P, $20.00) is darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Too Faced Peach Berry (P, $30.00) is darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Makeup by Mario Wildberry (P, $24.00) is lighter (90% comparable).
- Rare Beauty Encourage (P, $20.00) is lighter (90% comparable).
- Anastasia Exotic (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Dior Poison Matte (962) (P, $46.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
- ColourPop Icing on Top (PiP, $8.00) is darker, cooler (85% comparable).
$32.00/0.18 oz. – $177.78 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to have “excessive color repay” however be “simple to construct and mix.” The pigmentation was semi-opaque to opaque, buildable, and I might argue that they had been pigmented sufficient the place it wasn’t “simple” to construct up as the colour tended to sit down the place initially utilized and wasn’t as readily unfold out and subtle as prime tier blush formulation are.
The end was extra satin to semi-matte, so not overtly shimmery (besides one shade, on the time of evaluate), however not a real matte end both. The consistency was pretty tender, barely drier and thinner, with gentle to average powderiness within the pan. It was a good blush formulation however not essentially the most blendable and was most forgiving utilized over a matte base (whether or not set with powder, drier pores and skin, and so forth.). The thinner/drier really feel made it extra liable to emphasizing pores and skin texture (like several flakiness).
Most shades lasted seven to eight hours on me earlier than displaying indicators of fading.
Browse all of our Vieve Sunset Blush swatches.
TALC, MICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, CALCIUM ALUMINIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.