As a substitute of swiping cream shadow instantly in your lids with the applicator, use a dome-shaped eyeshadow brush. The comb will lay down a sheer layer of product, and it’ll can help you place it precisely the place you need, so you’ve extra management!
First, I load my eyeshadow brush by operating it instantly alongside the applicator, then I take away any extra on the again of my hand earlier than making use of the shadow on my lids and decrease lash strains.
Right this moment I did this with Ilia Liquid Eye Tint in Fresco!
Make-up worn on this look
This look took me about quarter-hour, and I did all of it proper earlier than a 9 a.m. assembly. The majority of my time was spent on my brows and lashes as a result of they’ve each been stressing me out!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Instant Fix Concealer in Medium Deep Warm – Below my eyes, on my cheeks and round my mouth.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Pure in Medium Golden – To set the concealer.
- MAC Omega and Concrete Eyeshadows – I combined each and utilized to my brows.
- Laura Mercier Eyeliner in Stormy Gray – Waterlines and lashlines, smudged.
- Ilia Fresco Eye Tint – Utilized with a Laura Mercier domed shadow brush.
- Ilia Fullest Volumizing Mascara – Severely, not the best, however I hold utilizing it. Shrugs.
- Lilah B Lip Oil in B. Elegant – A beautiful lip oil should you like nude lips.
- Laura Mercier Blush in Chai – Utilized with a duo fiber brush.
Your pleasant neighborhood magnificence addict,