for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- MAC Give Me Life (LE, $28.00) is cooler (95% comparable).
- Huda Beauty Tan Light (P, $31.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- Tarte Peppermint Mocha (LE, ) is hotter (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Giddy Like (PiP, $8.00) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Sand (PiP, ) is hotter (95% comparable).
- Dior Soft Terra (001) (LE, $49.00) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Fenty Beauty Private Island (P, $30.00) is hotter (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Silver Strand Beach (P, $10.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Perk Up (LE, $12.00) is lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- Huda Beauty Medium (P, $31.00) is lighter (90% comparable).
$12.00/0.13 oz. – $92.31 Per Ounce
The method is meant to go on “easily” and have a “pure and wholesome flush” that has “lengthy put on” and “may be layered to your required depth.” It’s a flippantly to reasonably powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable colour payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner really feel and although it feels silky to the contact, I discovered it the kind of powder blush may be difficult to mix out evenly on the pores and skin, relying on one’s pores and skin kind or base preferences. The drier the pores and skin/base, the higher the method would mix, however any pure oils or slip prompted the blush to go on inconsistently and was tough to mix out. The damage was between seven and eight hours on me on common.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
talc, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer , boron nitride, magnesium myristate, polydiethylsiloxane, artificial fluorphlogopite, silica, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone. ma y include: bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica (ci 7701), pink 28 lake (ci 45410), pink 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.