Lights Lacquer, a vegan, cruelty, and twelve-free nail lacquer model created by Miami-based, magnificence influencer Kathleen Fuentes – higher often known as KathleenLights – introduced the limited-edition assortment in partnership with the Care Bears.
The loveable, huggable Care Bears from the whimsical land of Care-a-Lot are celebrating their Fortieth anniversary this yr. In honor of the model’s Fortieth anniversary, the Lights Lacquer X Care Bears assortment contains numerous merchandise, together with an eight-shade nail polish assortment, a limited-edition Fortieth-anniversary single shade, press ons, nail artwork stickers, and three distinct cellphone instances.
Every shade within the Lights Lacquer X Care Bears assortment is as follows:
- Birthday Bear: Golden pink opalescent halo
- Cheer Bear: Heat pastel pink
- Love-a-Lot Bear: Heat bubble gum pink
- Good friend Bear: Creamsicle orange
- Funshine Bear: Tender sunny yellow
- Want Bear: Tender aqua mint
- Bedtime Bear: Vibrant sky blue coloration
- Grumpy Bear: Tender blue-violet coloration
Moreover, on June twenty ninth, Lights Lacquer and Care Bears will launch a limited-edition single bottle in honor of the Fortieth-anniversary bear. Care-a-Lot Bear: Purple-pink glitter with giant holographic accents and holo star stickers.
Pricing is as follows:
- Particular person lacquers will be bought for $11 per bottle or $80 for the entire assortment.
- Full collectors version PR field which incorporates stickers for $95.
- Care Bear stickers will be bought individually for $7.
- Press-on nails will be bought for $16.
- Three cellphone instances, together with the “Cute and Cuddly Case”, “Simply Checkin’ In!”, and “Cloudscape Case” are $34 every.
For reprint and licensing requests for this text, Click here.