Simple eye make-up? YES, PLEASE. This four-step lavender lid has been my go-to all week lengthy.
It includes a layering method, which I believe is enjoyable and straightforward. You begin with a shimmery cream shadow base, after which layer and mix a matte powder shadow on high. The consequence? A shimmery base that peeks by means of the matte for a tender, delicate shine.
To get an identical look, you’ll want…
- A shimmery cream eyeshadow, like Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Orchid. I like this one as a result of I can mix it simply with my fingers.
- A matte lavender powder eyeshadow. This one’s from the Ilia Cool Nude Eyeshadow Palette.
- A black liquid liner. I used my favourite Clinique Simple Liner in Black. The versatile felt tip makes it straightforward to regulate the width of my traces.
- A shimmery darkish purple powder eyeshadow. This one can also be from the Ilia Cool Nude Eyeshadow palette.
4 steps to lavender lids
- Apply your cream shadow as a base, and mix the perimeters with a brush or finger.
- Layer the matte lavender eyeshadow immediately on high, then mix.
- Line with the black liquid liner.
- Layer the shimmery darkish purple eyeshadow on high of the liquid liner with an angled brush; mix the perimeters.
Add your favourite forehead product and mascara, if you happen to’d like, then get able to shine!
Your pleasant neighborhood magnificence addict,