My go-to pre long term and pre-race dinner is a teriyaki bowl filled with rice, protein and veggies. I’ve a really salty sweat-er and have realized the very best suppose to eat earlier than a run is an effective mixture of simple to digest carbs that I can prime with soy sauce or liquid aminos.
And final night time I made this favourite with a brand new ingredient – Inconceivable™ Burger.
I had a pattern at Costco some time again and was an immediate fan. Have you ever tried it?
When you’re not acquainted Inconceivable™ Burger is a plant primarily based protein that cooks identical to meat. It’s manufactured from soy and potato proteins mixed in a magical solution to look and style like floor hamburger. I used one package deal of the bottom Inconceivable™ Burger to make Teriyaki Bowls they usually had been superb. Right here’s the recipe…
Pre-Race or Lengthy Run Recipe – IMPOSSIBLE FOODS Teriyaki Bowls
- .5 cup diced onion
- 12oz Inconceivable™ Burger
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 8oz teriyaki sauce
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
- elective: Cilantro, Sesame Seeds, Sriracha
- Steamed Rice
- Warmth pan and add 2 tablespoons olive oil, cook dinner diced onion till translucent.
- Add Inconceivable™ Burger and cook dinner by way of (till browned).
- Combine in broccoli and mushrooms. Season with salt, pepper and garlic to style. Prepare dinner by way of.
- Prime with 1 cup teriyaki sauce. Combine properly. Season to style or add extra sauce as wanted.
- Construct teriyaki bowls with rice, teriyaki meat and veggies plus toppings.
Get pleasure from!
Half and Full Marathon Coaching Tip
TRAINING TIP: Each physique is totally different so it’s important to follow your fueling plan throughout coaching. Use your Working Log to notice what you ate earlier than your long term and the way you felt throughout your run. This info might help you discover ways to eat to run your finest.
Go get ’em!
This publish is in partnership with Inconceivable™ Meals All opinions are my very own.