Welcome to day 1 of the PILE on the MILES Problem! In case it’s your first time doing this run problem listed below are the directions to get began.
Learn how to do the PILE on the MILES Problem
- Be a part of the Problem and also you’ll get your Toolkit by way of e-mail immediately. (Full the shape on the backside of this put up to hitch.)
- Print your Problem Toolkit – I recommend a minimum of printing out the Calendar, Targets Worksheet and Run Log. (The opposite pages are as much as you.)
- Write YOUR GOAL for this month on the Calendar and put it someplace you’ll see on a regular basis. Use the Targets Worksheet that will help you determine on a SMART Aim.
Runner Picture-A-Day Problem
This 12 months there’s a enjoyable Picture-A-Day problem for November. It’s non-compulsory, however a great way to attach with others such as you, encourage your followers, get extra followers and consider operating as a enjoyable, social exercise once more.
The photo-a-day prompts are on the Calendar AND posted on Instagram @RunEatRepeat. You may screenshot and share the put up along with your followers to ask them to hitch us. The extra the merrier!
Use hashtag #RunEatRepeat and tag @RunEatRepeat for an opportunity to be featured!
Targets to Assist You Run Higher
Now let’s speak RUNNING GOALS. The PILE on the MILES Problem is open to ALL ranges of runners, walkers and movers as a result of YOU set a objective primarily based in your present health. Select your objective primarily based on the place you are actually AND your huge/long run targets.
Step 1: Write down all of your BIG / SCARY / LONG TERM / AUDACIOUS / WILDEST DREAMS / MOONSHOT GOALS
Step 2: Select ONE you need to work in direction of first. Make a listing of all of the issues you could do to for that objective. What are the smaller targets you could accomplish on the way in which to your huge objective? [These smaller goals may vary in difficulty, time required, resources, etc. Write them all down.]
Choose a smaller objective, behavior or activity that can enable you to make progress in direction of your huge objective. It needs to be one thing you may work on this month.
Step 3: Make your objective for this month a SMART Aim. It’s best to have the ability to say it in a single or two sentences AND it needs to be:
SMART GOALS for Runners:
- S – Particular: embody distance, time, tempo, miles, days, effort, and many others… something that helps make it clear.
- M – Measurable: How will you measure whether or not or not you’re on monitor? How will you inform if you happen to completed it?
- A – Attainable: Are you able to get this executed in 30 days? Do you could have all the pieces you could get it executed?
- R – Related: This objective needs to be related to your BIG GOAL and enable you to transfer in direction of it long run.
- T – Time delicate: on this case your timeline is 30 days.
As soon as you realize your objective for this month – WRITE IT DOWN.
Write it in every single place. Or… you may simply write it on the calendar, however I believe seeing your objective on a regular basis is useful to remain on monitor.
Listed here are a listing of examples of operating targets to assist encourage you. These are NOT solutions in your objective, as a result of I don’t know your present health/well being or long run targets. When you need assistance along with your objective be at liberty to DM me on Instagram @RunEatRepeat
PILE on the MILES Targets – examples:
- Run 10 miles each week this month.
- 30 min run each Monday, Wednesday & Friday this month.
- 2 mile run each Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday in November.
- Run/Stroll for 45 minutes 3 days per week this month.
- Run 50 miles in November.
- Run with an area operating membership 1x each week this month.
- Persist with my half marathon coaching plan 100% this month.
- Give 100% on all coaching plan velocity exercises this month.
- Stroll half-hour on a regular basis this month.
- Run a minimum of half-hour 4 days per week this month.
- Stroll 3 miles on a regular basis after work this month.
- Stroll 30 miles in November.
- Do all of the runs on my marathon coaching plan this month.
- Full 1 velocity run & 2 simple runs per week this month.
Once more, these are simply concepts that will help you perceive what operating targets look and sound like. Take 10 minutes at this time or tomorrow and actually take into consideration YOUR BIG GOALS for operating or health. Be trustworthy (and sort) with your self about your present health and well being. Then, use that data to assist information the objective you set for this problem.
Go get em!!
Learn how to be a part of PILE on the MILES
When you haven’t formally signed up but – fill out the shape beneath. I’ll e-mail you the toolkit to get began.