Dior Rayonnante (330) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a light-weight coral with average, heat undertones and hotter, lighter peachy-gold pearl woven all through. The shimmer was wonderful, which resulted in a satiny sheen as soon as the blush was utilized and buffed out on my pores and skin–the end made it somewhat completely different than the various peachy-coral blushes in the marketplace.
It had semi-opaque, buildable shade payoff that utilized nicely to reveal pores and skin and by no means emphasised my pores and skin’s pure texture. The powder was tender, easy, and finely-milled with a smidgen of powderiness current solely within the pan. This shade stayed on nicely for eight hours earlier than fading a bit.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- bareMinerals Kiss of Pink (LE, $25.00) is cooler (95% related).
- MAC Sippin’ on Stars (LE, $31.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- Natasha Denona Alba (P, $38.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% related).
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Blush (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- Too Faced Papa Don’t Peach (P, $30.00) is extra shimmery (90% related).
- Tarte Extraordinary (LE, $29.00) is extra shimmery (90% related).
- NARS Bowery (LE, $30.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% related).
- Patrick Ta She’s Adorable (P, $32.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- MAC Miss Cupcake (LE, ) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Pop Blush (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker (85% related).
$44.00/0.23 oz. – $191.30 Per Ounce
The components is meant to have “intense, ultra-pigmented shade that lasts,” although below “components,” the model states that it has “daring, but buildable shade.” A lot of the shades I attempted have been fairly pigmented, however the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it doable to use much less for extra buildable protection as they weren’t too powdery nor too stiff within the pan to work with. They utilized simply, blended out nicely, and stayed on for eight to 9 hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, although I didn’t discover the scent when utilized to my pores and skin (extra within the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#12713/A SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● POLYETHYLENE ● TALC ● ZINC STEARATE ● PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) ● ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ● POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ● MICA ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ● TIN OXIDE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE ● BHT ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● CITRONELLOL ● TOCOPHEROL ● [+/-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) ● CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) ● CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) ● CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) ● CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) ● CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) ● CI 75470 (CARMINE) ● CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) ● CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) ● CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) ● CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) ● CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.