Millefiori Motif (361)
Dior Millefiori Motif (361) Rouge Blush ($46.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium pink with tender, heat undertones and a satin end. It had semi-opaque, buildable colour protection paired with a clean, reasonably dense texture that was nearly cream-like because it was fairly finely-milled and by no means powdery. The blush picked up readily with a brush and blended out with little effort on my pores and skin. It stayed on properly for eight and a half hours earlier than fading visibly.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Tarte Decked Out (LE, $29.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Birthday Suit (P, $8.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- Tarte Breathtaking (LE, $29.00) is much less shimmery (90% comparable).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Exhibitionist (LE, ) is much less shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Bundled Up (LE, $8.00) is lighter (90% comparable).
- Anastasia Kash (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Kosas Longitude Zero (Blush) (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- MAC No Shame (LE, $30.00) is cooler, glossier (90% comparable).
- Catrice Coral Me Maybe (P, $5.99) is much less shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Patrick Ta She’s That Girl (Powder) (PiP, ) is lighter (90% comparable).
$46.00/0.23 oz. – $200.00 Per Ounce
The components is meant to have “intense, ultra-pigmented colour that lasts,” although below “components,” the model states that it has “daring, but buildable colour.” Many of the shades I attempted have been fairly pigmented, however the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it attainable to use much less for extra buildable protection as they weren’t too powdery nor too stiff within the pan to work with. They utilized simply, blended out properly, and stayed on for eight to 9 hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, although I didn’t discover the scent when utilized to my pores and skin (extra within the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#12728/A POLYETHYLENE ● MICA ● TALC ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● ZINC STEARATE ● PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) ● ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ● POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ● ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● SODIUM LAUROYL ASPARTATE ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● TIN OXIDE ● ZINC CHLORIDE ● BHT ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● CITRONELLOL ● TOCOPHEROL ● [+/-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) ● CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) ● CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) ● CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) ● CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) ● CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) ● CI 75470 (CARMINE) ● CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) ● CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) ● CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) ● CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) ● CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient listing.
We’re right here that can assist you make higher magnificence purchases that you’re going to get pleasure from and love! We suggest signing as much as reap the benefits of customized options like monitoring merchandise you personal, viewing dupes that you have already got, and extra!
Listed here are some helpful assets for you:
Evaluate Any Two
Curious how two shades evaluate to one another? Kind within the shades beneath to get on the spot side-by-side swatches!