Beautylish Holiday 2021 Gift Card Event begins tomorrow, October twenty first, at 9AM PT (midday ET), and ends October twenty fourth, midnight PT.
Through the occasion, you’ll obtain a $20 Beautylish Reward Card for each $100 spent. There can even be reward with purchases accessible for a myriad of manufacturers together with a restock of Sonia G brushes. Listed below are some recs…
Natasha Denona Retro 15-Pan Small Eyeshadow Palette ($65.00 for 0.67 oz.) is the latest mid-size palette launch from the model. It contains a mixture of… Read full review.
I’m actually impressed by what number of Sonia G. brushes have grow to be my favorites. I attain for them over most of my different brushes–that are nonetheless very a lot incredible brushes–however Sonia G. is simply that additional bump up in high quality, whether or not the density, form, or really feel of the comb within the hand.
Right here’s a fast cheat sheet to my most-used Sonia G. brushes… how do I do know? As a result of they’re those I’ve bought multiples of!
- Sonia G. Flat Definer ($28.00) — actually good for working with denser or extra cream-based merchandise to work into the interior nook or the interior tearduct
- Sonia G. Classic Crease ($34.00) — for extra subtle crease work, it’s extra of a medium-large dimension brush head for me so I take advantage of it extra for diffusing and mixing out product I’ve utilized with a extra exact crease brush
- Sonia G. Mini Booster ($26.00) — it’s a really exact crease brush–the sort I at all times gravitate towards–and for anybody who likes a really exact, deep crease colour placement or for blowing out the decrease lash line (precision of a smudger however the diffusion of a crease brush). I’ve FIVE of those!
- Sonia G. Soft Shader ($34.00) — good for making use of a shimmer everywhere in the forehead bone, interior tear duct, or to mix all the things collectively
- Sonia G. Builder Three ($32.00) — that is one other brush that I’ve 5 or 6 of as a result of it’s grow to be one in all my go-to brushes for packing on eyeshadow on the lid.
- Sonia G. Designer Pro ($46.00) — love this for making use of blush, bronzer, and highlighter
- Sonia G. Sculpt Three ($32.00) — I like this small fan brush for diffusing out the sting of a highlighter or blush with out blowing it too far out or for making use of a extra stark highlighter
- Sonia G. Face Two ($48.00) — I like the buffer-like form of this brush (however smaller and extra giving) for making use of blushes to the apples of my cheeks and diffusing outward
We are able to’t neglect about Smith Cosmetics’ brushes! My favourite kind of brushes from them are their eye brushes, significantly these 5:
Listed below are a few of my favourite skincare picks from merchandise I’ve used and/or repurchased, although I don’t have a tendency to jot down particular critiques for skincare (they have a tendency to enter year-end favorites/editor’s selection awards!).
- Farmacy Green Cleans Cleansing Balm ($34) — I’m fairly certain I’ve gone by half a dozen tubs at this level… together with some jumbo-sized ones.
- Good Molecules Hyaluronic Acid Serum ($6) — I’ve repurchased this many instances! It’s inexpensive, efficient method so as to add in HA to at least one’s routine.
- Good Molecules Niacinamide Serum ($6) — I’ve been utilizing this together with the HA serum virtually since they launched, and I normally repurchase each this and the HA serum collectively.
- Mahalo Rare Indigo Beauty Balm ($110) — I’ve been a fan of MAHALO since earlier than they launched on Beautylish, and that is my favourite from the model, which I’ve repurchased thrice! It’s one of many pricier gadgets in my routine, so I normally decide it up throughout the occasion myself.
Inexperienced Clear has grow to be a go-to–changing my shu uemura cleaning oil!–for eradicating make-up completely and effectively. I like how nicely it rinses off and doesn’t depart any residue behind.
I’ve gone by virtually three jars of this one! It’s a deeply hydrating balm that I like to make use of at night time (normally just a few hours earlier than I am going to mattress) because it actually calms my pores and skin down and improves the hydration by the morning. It does take awhile to soak up and sink in, although!