Hiya, and glad Tuesday! The recent enthusiasm for lipstick round these elements continues. I lastly gave in and acquired a tube of Ilia Color Block Lipstick in a warm pink called Rococco once I was allegedly “causally searching” at Sephora final weekend. I additionally grabbed a tube of Ilia Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil in Tahiti together with a bottle of Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Strengthening Treatment Oil.
I got here *this shut* to selecting up a tube of JVN Complete Air Dry Cream from the brand new hair line by stylist/cat woman extraordinaire Jonathan Van Ness, however after squeezing a bit out of the tube and dealing it into my ends, I simply couldn’t deal with the depth of the floral scent.
One of many gross sales associates talked about that the Sephora VIB sales starts soon, so I’m making an inventory. Right here’s what I’ve on it to date:
- The INKEY List Oat Cleansing Balm — I’ve been wanting to do this for some time. I’m intrigued by the considered a soothing oat balm within the double cleanse course of.
- Kate Somerville Anti Bac Acne Clearing Lotion — My experience or die to maintain pimples at bay, at all times and without end.
- Stila Smudge Stick in Damsel — A suggestion from Christine within the feedback (hello, good friend!).
- Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation — You recognize I really like me some tinted sunscreen.
- Topicals Faded Serum for Dark Spots & Discoloration — This gel serum with tranexamic acid, niacinamide and azelaic acid will get lots of hype. It’s presently bought out so I’m hoping Sephora restocks it quickly.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask — I’m additionally grabbing just a few jars of this to offer as stocking stuffers to the women in my life.
Are you planning to buy the sale? Drop me your want checklist within the feedback. I’d like to see it!
Your pleasant neighborhood magnificence addict,